This it
hurts
with
every
heartbeat

*

Jan 13, 2010/ 8:41 PM
2010 A New Beginning 的蜕变

Happy New Year 2010! 1 decade has passed, and things have changed a lot since then. JC life has been over for 2 years, and National Service is a thing of the past. I can't really wait for university to begin, though it's going to be a really long wait of another 7 more months.

I've already gotten a temporary job, and hopefully it will be meaningful and that I would be able to gain some social experience, or something like that. Hopefully I would be able to get through this transitional period towards my university life.

Meanwhile, please enjoy the celebrations this year all around the world, with credits from websites of various news agencies.

Celebrations from past years: 2006 2007 2009

Marina Bay, Singapore

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Jakarta, Indonesia

New York, United States

Las Vegas, United States

Sydney, Australia

Auckland, New Zealand

Tokyo, Japan

Beijing, China

Hong Kong, China

London, United Kingdom

Paris, France

Berlin, Germany

Moscow, Russia

Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Dubai, Untied Arab Emirates

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Beirut, Lebanon



bop to the top